Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Bereavement

Dear Benjamin,

I am sitting here waiting for the infant loss/bereavement group to start. It's supposed to be a group to help mothers and fathers deal with losing their babies. I almost had to laugh at the cruelty of it, when I discovered it is in the Labor and Delivery section of a local hospital. I used to work at this particular hospital, I know they have other conference rooms available in other areas of the hospital.

I wish they would come soon, I arrived too early and now finding myself wanting to run for the nearest exit. What if they criticize me for having three children already, but suffering so much over losing you?

I love you my angel.

Love,
Mommy

1 comment:

  1. ((HUGS)) Have I sent you a handkerchief for your tears?
    http://wwwforyourtears.blogspot.com/
    Please send me your full name & address:
    dpucci9972@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete